Have you ever felt like something is missing in your life?
- Do you find it difficult to ask for help?
- Maybe you have trouble knowing what you're feeling?
- Are you always judging yourself harshly?
- Do you often feel dissatisfied with or embarrassed by your decisions?
- Do you find yourself feeling awkward, embarrassed or unsure in social situations?
- Do you lack self-confidence?
It's time to heal from the effects of childhood neglect and learn how to love yourself again.
Childhood Emotional Neglect, or CEN, happens when parents don't notice what's going on with you, and fail to respond sufficiently well to your emotions and emotional needs as they raise you. It need not be a dramatic failure, and it can happen in even the most well-meaning of families.
This type of parenting can lead to feelings of loneliness, insecurity, low self-esteem and depression.
I understand how difficult it can be to live with the lasting impact of this type of relational trauma.
It’s time to break the silence and heal. Therapy offers an opportunity to explore your childhood, identify what you missed out on, and learn how to live in a way that feels more fulfilling.
You deserve the chance at healing. Find out if therapy with me is right for you by contacting me today!
Talk to me about therapy